A fast, simple to use scanner to score objective tests (multiple choice, true/false, matching). The Scantron Scanner offers various report options for analysis of results which can be exported to your computer.
How to Access:
- IDTRC, located on the 3rd floor of Elihu Burritt Library.
- Instructions are posted above the scanner.
- A master (answer) key required.
How to Request:
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Note: For your convenience, call IDTRC at 860-832-2081 before heading over to make sure scanner is not occupied.
- Scantron test forms available from department secretaries.
- Any further information, call IDTRC at 860-832-2081 or email IDTRC@ccsu.edu.