We have a site license for the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications through NERCOMP. The Agreement includes discounted home use licensing for faculty and staff.
How to Access:
Adobe Acrobat DC (formerly Pro) is is installed on all CCSU-owned computers, including those in classrooms and labs, as well as via the Remote Application Server at https://apps.ccsu.edu.
How to Request:
Faculty and Staff Offices
Follow these instructions to install the “Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2018”:
CCSU Owned Windows 10 Computers:
1. Click on the Windows Start button in the bottom left of the screen.
2. On the line that appears, Search Programs and files, type the word Software.
3. At the top of the list, you will see the words Software Center, click on that to launch the Software Center.
4. Click on Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2018 and then click to Install.
CCSU Owned Apple Computers:
1. From the dock click on “Self Service.”
2. Click on the Install button for Adobe CC 2018.
Please note: This must be done on campus via a wired connection to the network. If you do not have Self Service installed on your computer, please contact the IT Help Desk.
CCSU Classrooms & Labs
Software installations can be requested through the Service Request process,
Home use licensing for faculty and staff
Actively-employed faculty and staff may purchase a home use license of the Adobe products. For more information, click here. Adobe offers a discounted Creative Cloud plan for students, visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans for more information.
Resources and training materials are located at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/view-all-tutorials.html.