- Juan Gelman: Fulgor del aire. Antología Poética. Selección e introducción a cargo de Lilián Uribe. Chile: Lom Ediciones, 2007.
- Como temblor del aire: la poesía de Juan Gelman. Ensayos críticos. Montevideo, Uruguay: Vintén Editor, August 1995.
- Juan Gelman: Antología Poética. First anthology of the poet to be distributed in the Southern Cone. It includes a critical introduction and an updated bibliography by and about the author. Montevideo, Uruguay: Vintén Editor, May 1993. Second edition: October 1993.
- Video and Supplemental Materials for Identidades, Prentice Hall, 2005.
- Video and Supplemental Materials for Identidades, Second Edition, Prentice Hall, 2007.
- Video Textbook Activities for Mosaicos, Fifth Edition, Prentice Hall, 2009.
CRITICAL ESSAYS AND REVIEWS
- Several essays and reviews on Spanish-American Literature published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Chair, Modern Language Department, August 2006-2015.
- Co-Chair, Internationalization Lab, 2008-2014.
- Honor Roll for the “Excellence in Teaching Award”, Central Connecticut State University. Recent nominations: May 2010, May 2008, and May 2007.
- Chief Editor for the SPANISH-AMERICAN POETRY section of the Handbook for Latin American Studies published by the Library of Congress. 2000-2009.
- Full Qualification as an ACTFL ILR / Oral Proficiency Tester, since 2007, and as an ACTFL Certified OPI Tester, since 2005.
- Keeping in touch with students.
- Promoting International Education and Foreign Language Studies.
- Studying Italian, Portuguese, and German.