- PhD, Rhetoric, Composition, & the Teaching of English, The University of Arizona
- MFA, Creative Writing, The University of Minnesota
- MA, English, Iowa State University
- BA, English, Millikin University
My Caesarean: Twenty-One Mothers on the C-Section Experience & After, edited with Rachel Moritz, The Experiment Press.
Toward, Around, and Away From Tahrir: Tracking Emerging Expressions of Egyptian Identity, edited with Emily Golson & Loubna Youssef, Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- "Buffalo." The Wrath-Bearing Tree. https://www.wrath-bearingtree.com/2019/02/flash-fiction-from-amanda-fields-buffalo/
- "Pulled into Brightness: A Caesarean Body." So to Speak: A Journal of Feminism, Language, & Art
- "Performing Urgency: Slamming & Spitting as Critical & Creative Response to State Crisis" Kairos 20.1 http://kairos.technorhetoric.net/20.1/topoi/fields-et-al/index.html
- "Activist Mapping: (Re)framing Narratives about Writing Center Space." http://www.digitalrhetoriccollaborative.org/makingspace/index.html