- Meyer , C. L., Irani , T. H., Hermes , K. A., & Yung, B. Explaining Suicide: Patterns, Motivations, and What Notes Reveal. Cambridge: Academic Press, 2017.
- Sex and Sexuality in a Feminist World, edited with Karen Ritzenhoff. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Press, 2009.
- "Political Buttons," in Queer Objects, eds. Chris Brickell and Judith Collard. Dunedin: University of Otago Press, 2019.
Peace Treaties Between Colonial Powers and Indigenous Peoples in North America,” (“Friedensverträge zwischen Kolonialmächten und indigenen Völkern in Nordamerika,” Handbuch Frieden im Europa der Frühen Neuzeit/Handbook Peace in Early Modern Europe, eds. Irene Dingel, et al. München and New York: Walter de Gruyter GmbH, 2021.
“Deconstructing witnessed suicide: A portrait of those who die by suicide in front of others.” with Ooi, T.H., et al. Curr Psychol (2020).
“Native Americans, the Colonial Encounter, and the Law of Harm, 1600–1787,” in Justice within the State without the State. Judicial Self-Regulation in the Past and Present, ed. Peter Collin. Studien zur europäischen Rechtsgeschichte 295. Moderne Regulierungsregime 5. Frankfurt am Main: Klostermann, 2016.
- “Law of Native Americans, to 1815,” in Cambridge History of Law in America, eds. Christopher Tomlins and Michael Grossberg. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- “‘I, Pampenum’: Native American Women’s Use of Connecticut’s Colonial Courts,” in Communities of Women, with Alexandra Maravel, eds. Barbara Brooks and Dorothy Page. Dunedin: University of Otago Press, 2002.
- “‘Justice Will Be Done Us’: Algonquian Demands for Reciprocity in the Courts of European Settlers,” in The Many Legalities of Early America, eds. Christopher L. Tomlins and Bruce H. Mann. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press for the Omohundro Institute for Early American History and Culture, 2001.
- “‘By Their desire recorded: Native American Wills and Estate Administrations in Colonial Connecticut,” Connecticut History 38, no. 2, 1999.
- “Jurisdiction in the Colonial Northeast: Algonquian, English and French Governance in the Seventeenth Century,” American Journal of Legal History 42, no. 1, 1999.