- Saha, K.K., and Bilisoly, R. (2008): Testing the homogeneity of the means of several groups of count data in the presence of unequal dispersions. Under Revision with Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. Click here for details simulation results.
- Saha, K.K. (2008): Semiparametric estimation for the dispersion parameter in the analysis of over or under dispersed count data. Journal of Applied Statistics, 35, 1383-1397.
- Saha, K.K., and King, M.L. (2008): An alternative Wald type test for two linear restrictions with applications to non-linear models. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 78, 1017-1031.
- Saha, K.K (2008): Analysis of one-way layout of count data in the presence of over or under dispersion. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 138, 2067-2081.
- Paul, S.R. and Saha, K.K. (2007): The generalized linear model and extensions: A review and some biological and environmental applications. Environmetrics, 18, 421-443.
- Saha, K.K., and Paul, S.R (2005): Bias-corrected maximum likelihood estimator of the intra-class correlation parameter for binary data. Statistics in Medicine, 24, 3497-3512.
- Saha, K.K., and Paul, S.R (2005): Bias corrected maximum likelihood estimator of the negative binomial dispersion parameter. Biometrics, 61, 179-185.
- Saha, K.K., and Paul, S.R (2004): Bias-corrected maximum likelihood and double extended quasi-likelihood estimators of the intra-class correlation parameter for binary data. 2004 Proceedings of the Biometrics Section, American Statistical Association.
- Paul, S.R, Saha, K.K., and Balasooriya, U. (2003): An empirical investigation of different operating characteristics of several estimates of the intraclass correlation in the analysis of binary data, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation (JSCS), Vol. 73, No. 7, 507-523.
- Fortran Programs for Confidence Intervals for the Difference in Success Rates of Two Treatments in the Analysis of Correlated Binary Repsonses