Mobile/Wireless Printing for Faculty & Staff
CCSU now has the capability of printing documents, photos, and web pages directly from mobile devices, laptops, tablets, etc., via a system called PrinterOn. Once your department printer is set up, you can print in one of three ways:
1. Print from the web by going to https://print.ccsu.edu using any browser.
2. Print directly from email.
3. Print from the App - go to your app store and download the free PrinterOn app for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
How to Access:
How to Request:
At this time, due to limited mobile printing licenses, only one printer per department can be set up for this type of printing. Please submit a Service Request form. NOTE: You will need to know the printer name (PRN-) of the printer you wish to set up.
- Go to www.ccsu.edu/it and click on Service and Equipment Requests.
- Login with email address and password.
- Search for "PrinterOn".
- Complete the form; click Review & Submit; confirm the information and click Submit.
You will receive an email indicating your request has been received.
- Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance, may impact the availability of this service.