HBO MAX on-demand streaming media service available to CCSU resident students.
How to Access:
- Download the HBO MAX app on any supported device. On a computer, go to https://play.hbomax.com/login
- Sign in with your CCSU email address and password.
- To sign in on a phone, tablet, or computer:
- On the sign-in screen, choose Sign-In Through TV or Mobile Provider
- On the Choose Your Provider page, select View All Providers (at the bottom)
- Find CCSU and select it.
- Sign in with your CCSU email address and password. Start Streaming!
How to Request:
This service is automatically available to all students living in campus housing.
You can access HBO MAX using computers, select tablets, mobile devices, connected TV devices and game consoles. HBO MAX is available on computers and mobile devices anytime, anywhere--on or off campus. Game consoles and connected TV devices can only be used on the school's campus network.
- Available at the start of the fall semester, throughout all academic year breaks, and ending on the final day of the spring semester. Residents enrolled in summer campus housing will continue the service through summer sessions.
- Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance, may impact the availability of this service.