Blackboard Enrollment Request
Use the Blackboard Enrollment Request form for additional enrollments into a Blackboard course shell beyond the regular registered students or Banner assigned instructor(s). This form is used to enroll additional CCSU faculty, staff or students whom the instructor wishes to grant access to a course shell. The form can be used to enroll CCSU Faculty or Students as teaching assistants, observers, for a student who is finishing an incomplete or for temporary instructor access to course copy a shell, in addition to other circumstances that may arise.
This form is not used to enroll:
- regular student registrations
- a person who is not affiliated with CCSU
- the instructor(s) on record
Please Note: At least one (if multiple) instructors on record must make this request. This request cannot come from a CCSU Student or an instructor who is not on record for the course.
How to Access:
How to Request:
- Go to www.ccsu.edu/it and click on Service and Equipment Requests.
- Login with email address and password.
- Search for "Blackboard".
- Complete the Enrollment form; click Review & Submit; confirm the information and click Submit.
You will receive an email indicating your request has been received.
It may take up to 3 business days during peak periods and up to 2 business days during non-peak periods to process the form. Peak periods are the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
For further information call IDTRC (now known as CTI) at 860-832-2081 or email IDTRC@ccsu.edu.