Software for Personally Owned Computers (Adobe, Microsoft Windows 10, SPSS, Minitab, etc.)
Depending on your role at CCSU, faculty, staff, and students have access to various software applicaitions for free or for a nominal price from the CCSU On the Hub site. This includes Abobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and more), Windows 10 operating system (free for students), SPSS, Minitab, as well as others.
You will need to register before purchasing and downloading the software using your CCSU email address.
How to Access:
- Go to https://ccsu.onthehub.com.
- Click on the Start Shopping link.
- You will see a Login Screen. The first time you access the site, you will need to register by clicking the Registration button.
- Enter your CCSU email address (my.ccsu.edu for students) and click Continue.
- Complete the Registration screen and click Register.
- Check your email for a confirmation email from "Central Connecticut State University <email@example.com>" and click the link to verify your email.
- You will be brought back to the Web Store. If prompted, sign in with your CCSU email address and password that you created.
- Click on Start Shopping.
- Click through the tabs and look for the software you'd like to purchase - add to Cart and proceed with the Check Out process.
How to Request:
- Microsoft Office is available for free to all faculty, staff, and students via your Office 365 account. Visit www.ccsu.edu/office365 for details.
- Faculty and Staff - before purchasing software via On the Hub, check the IT Downloads web page for software available for free (such as SPSS and Mathematica).