Software for Personally Owned Computers (Adobe, Microsoft Windows 10, SPSS, Minitab, etc.)
Depending on your role at CCSU, faculty, staff, and students have access to various software applications for free or for a nominal price. This includes Abobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and more), Windows 10 operating system (free for students), SPSS, Minitab, as well as others.
How to Access:
Adobe Software - home-use versions of Creative Cloud for faculty/staff are available for free within your Adobe account (CCSU email address). To access this benefit visit www.adobe.com and log in with your CCSU email address and password.
Microsoft Office - home-use versions of Office are free for faculty/staff/students with your CCSU Office 365 account. To access this benefit visit https://office.ccsu.edu and log in with your CCSU email address and password.
On the Hub - this resource has various software titles, for a discounted price, available. Software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, SPSS, Minitab, NVivo etc., are available, as well as Photo, Video & Design and Training software. You will need to register before purchasing and downloading the software, using your CCSU email address. NOTES: Before purchasing software via On the Hub, check Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for software that is available for free such as Visual Studio, Visio, etc.). Faculty and Staff - before purchasing software via On the Hub, check the IT Downloads web page for software available for free (such as SPSS and Mathematica).
- Go to https://ccsu.onthehub.com.
- Click on the Start Shopping link.
- You will see a Login Screen. The first time you access the site, you will need to register by clicking the Registration button.
- Enter your CCSU email address (my.ccsu.edu for students) and click Continue.
- Complete the Registration screen and click Register.
- Check your email for a confirmation email from "Central Connecticut State University <firstname.lastname@example.org>" and click the link to verify your email.
- You will be brought back to the Web Store. If prompted, sign in with your CCSU email address and password that you created.
- Click on Start Shopping.
- Click through the tabs and look for the software you'd like to purchase - add to Cart and proceed with the Check Out process.
How to Request: