The Secure Enclave is a secure Citrix environment used to access systems and applications that contain DCL3 data. The Secure Enclave provides a high security environment to access systems and applications such as Banner INB, Hyperion Reporting, ImageNow/WebNow and custom applications with access to Banner data. Effective February 20, 2018, these systems and applications will only be accessible via the Secure Enclave. The Secure Enclave requires two-factor authentication using a system called Duo Security. With two-factor authentication, you will need to use a mobile device or phone number to approve access to the Secure Enclave.
How to Access:
Once you have set up your account with Duo Security, follow this process to log in to the Secure Enclave:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://secureapps.ccsu.edu.
- Enter your BlueNet username and password.
- Select the Duo Security Authentication Method you would like to use.
- Duo Security will contact you using the method you chose and prompt you to confirm your log in to the Secure Enclave.
- As soon as you confirm with Duo Security, your log in will complete.
- Click on the Secure Apps Desktop icon to access applications.
How to Request:
Access to Duo Security and the Secure Enclave will be automatically granted to those who have access to Banner INB, Hyperion Reporting, ImageNow/WebNow and custom applications with access to Banner data. You will receive an email from Duo Security <email@example.com> containing a link and instructions on how to complete the registration process. If you did not receive an email from Duo Security, contact the IT Help Desk.
24/7. Exceptions: Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance may impact the availability of this service.
- The Secure Enclave is available via the CCSU wired network. Follow these instructions if you need to use the Secure Enclave while on a wireless network.
- For off-campus use, you may request access to Remote Desktop to connect to your CCSU computer by using the Remote Opt-in Request Form. After your remote access has been granted, follow these instructions for accessing the Secure Enclave from off campus.
- Duo Security Information web page.
- Printing in the Secure Enclave - the Secure Enclave will not connect automatically to the printers installed on your computer. In order to have network printers connected in the Secure Enclave, please email your request to the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duo Security/Secure Enclave Frequently Asked Questions