The Secure Enclave is a secure Citrix environment used to access systems and applications that contain DCL3 data. The Secure Enclave provides a high security environment to access systems and applications such as Banner INB, Hyperion Reporting, ImageNow/WebNow and custom applications with access to Banner data. The Secure Enclave requires two-factor authentication using Microsoft multi-factor authentication (MFA). With two-factor authentication, you will need to use a mobile device or phone number to approve access to the Secure Enclave.
How to Access:
Logging into the Secure Enclave:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://secureapps.ccsu.edu.
- Click on the Continue button.
- At the Office 365 Sign in screen, enter your CCSU email address and password, then authenticate using Microsoft MFA.
- Click on the Secure Apps Desktop icon to access the Citrix Secure Apps Desktop.
- Open Banner INB, Hyperion, or ImageNow/WebNow from the icon on the Citrix Secure Apps desktop.
How to Request:
Access to the Secure Enclave is granted with Banner INB, Hyperion, or ImageNow/WebNow access. There are separate request forms for each of these systems located at https://www.ccsu.edu/it/forms.html.
24/7. Exceptions: Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance may impact the availability of this service.
- The Secure Enclave is available via the CCSU wired network. Follow these instructions if you need to use the Secure Enclave while on a wireless network.
- For off-campus use, you may request access to Remote Desktop to connect to your CCSU computer by using the Remote Opt-in Request Form. After your remote access has been granted, follow these instructions for accessing the Secure Enclave from off campus.
- Printing in the Secure Enclave - the Secure Enclave will not connect automatically to the printers installed on your computer. In order to have network printers connected in the Secure Enclave, please email your request to the IT Help Desk at email@example.com.