Blackboard (Bb Learn)
Blackboard (Bb Learn) is a course management system that provides an integrated set of tools for developing interactive web-based course materials. The system can be used to teach classes entirely online or to augment traditional face-to-face classes. Students can engage in online discussions with other students, take quizzes and tests online, and access course materials and grades. Faculty can post course materials, engage students in discussions, post course grades, give tests and quizzes, and more.
How to Access:
Click here to log into Blackboard. You will need to login with your CCSU email and password. Note: Blackboard can also be accessed from the CCSU homepage either through Quick Links or CentralPipeline.
How to Request:
All academic course shells are automatically created before the start of the semester. Faculty and students are automatically granted access to their courses in Blackboard Learn.
- Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance, may impact the availability of this service.
- Fridays 2am to 6am, Blackboard Learn 9 maintenance, service may not be available.
- For instructions on Blackboard functions, such as Course Copy, go to the Blackboard Documentation Library.
- For information on merging two or more Blackboard Learn course sections, click here.
- Online Bb Learn knowledgebase and workshops are available. Click here for training opportunities and to register for current workshops.
- For further information call IDTRC at 860-832-2081 or email IDTRC@ccsu.edu or visit us on the 3rd floor of Elihu Burritt Library, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.