Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling application that is now included as part of faculty/staff Office 365 accounts. Bookings can be used for academic advising and other individual meetings/appointments. It provides an easy-to-set-up, customizable webpage that lets people find available times and book appointments with you. You get a private calendar for managing your appointment scheduler and automatic confirmations and reminders that save time.
How to Access:
To access Microsoft Bookings:
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://office.ccsu.edu.
- Log in with your Office 365 account (@ccsu.edu email address and BlueNet password).
- Click on the Bookings icon.
How to Request:
There is no need to request access to Bookings, it is automatically part of your Office 365 account.
- Click here to learn more about Bookings.
- Microsoft Bookings Training site.
- Guide to setting up a Bookings site.
- Guide to customizing a Bookings site.
- Guide to setting up services in a Bookings site (including online and group meetings).
- Recording of CCSU's online Microsoft Bookings for Online Advising and Office Hours Training Session.