The Elihu Burritt Library offers extensive technological resources to the campus community. In addition to the research collections and services offered on its website, the Library has computers throughout the building with Internet access, as well as Microsoft Office and other productivity software. Services include: Interlibrary loan, Database Finder, E-Journal Locator, CONSULS, RefWorks, and more. Digital Course Reserves makes it possible to digitize course reserve materials so that students may read them from any computer connected to the Internet. The Library will scan printed materials submitted by faculty. In most cases, Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents will be created.
How to Access:
BlueNet Account required. Go to https://accounts.ccsu.edu to activate your account.
- Library website
- Interlibrary Loan: http://library.ccsu.edu/services/ill/
- Digital Course Reserves: http://library.ccsu.edu/services/reserves/
How to Request:
- Check the Library website for building hours.
- Most online library resources are available 24/7.
- Go to the Library website or call 860-832-2060.
- Access to research databases from off-campus requires BlueNet ID and password.
- For research assistance, subject guides and useful resources compiled by CCSU librarians go to LibGuides.
- First Year Students can go to http://libguides.ccsu.edu/fye for on-line help, videos, and tutorials.