Audio and Video Off-Air Recording
The Media Center is able to make off-air recordings of broadcasts, both audio and video, for education-related purposes.
How to Access:
How to Request:
Navigate to https://hsm.ccsu.edu, log in with your CCSU Email address and password. Search for the "Off-Air Audio" Request Form or the "Off-Air Video" Request Form. Complete and Submit the form.
- Three days advance notice is required for an off-air recording.
- Off-air recording requests must include the date, time, local cable channel (Blue TV lineup) or radio station, and length of the program.
- Recordings are done on a first come first served basis.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
- For Off-Air Guidelines click here.
- If written permission or a license agreement from the copyright holder to retain an off-air recording is not available, all off-air recordings must be returned to the Media Center within 45 days of the recording date to be erased or destroyed.
- If you have questions, go to Elihu Burritt Library Room 00304 or call 860- 832-2030, or email email@example.com.