BLUE TV (Cable TV)
The Media Center serves as the hub for BLUE TV, the campus cable television service. Cable service to the CCSU campus is provided by Apogee. The Media Center administers requests for cable service and repairs for administrative, academic and public areas on campus.
How to Access:
BLUE TV cable television service is available in all residence hall rooms and there is limited availability in academic classrooms.
How to Request:
Faculty/Staff - Navigate to https://hsm.ccsu.edu, log in with your BlueNet account and complete the Cable Drop Request and Repair form. Requests for cable service (drops & repairs) should include the account number and account manager that will be used to fund the installation or repair. We strongly suggest contacting us prior to the start of any project requiring cable television service. Additional funds may be needed if an area has reached capacity.
Students in Residence Halls - report cable TV drop or service issues to your Resident Assistant or Resident Director.
- Click here to visit our FAQ page.
- Click here to access the BlueTV cable line-up.
- Students living in residence halls should contact the Residence Life department in regards to service issues.
- For all other cable inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-832-2035, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Member of the Association of Higher Education Campus Television Administrators (AHECTA)