Telecommunications provides individual telephone service to all full-time faculty and administrative staff. Various types of telephone sets are provided based on the functional requirements of a position. A wide variety of services such as voicemail and conference calls are also available.
How to Access:
How to Request:
New telephone service or changes to existing service, may be requested using one of the online forms below.
- Go to www.ccsu.edu/it and click on Service and Equipment Requests.
- Login with email address and password.
- Search for the request form name from the list below.
- Complete the form; click Review & Submit; confirm the information and click Submit.
Install Data Drop (New Wiring)
New Telephone Service
Change Existing Telephone Service
Disconnect Telephone Service
Add/Remove Telephone Pickup Group
Adjunct Faculty Voicemail
- All telephone, voice mail, or line problems should be reported to the CCSU IT Help Desk.
- If your phone is stolen or vandalized, report it to the CCSU IT Help Desk and the Campus Police. A charge will apply for replacement of stolen or vandalized telephones.
- As of summer 2016, we have converted to a Cisco VoIP (voice over IP) phone system. Visit the VoIP Information web page for details and instructions.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- For additional information, please visit our About Telecommunications webpage.