Telecommunications provides individual telephone service to all full-time faculty and administrative staff. Various types of telephone sets are provided based on the functional requirements of a position. A wide variety of services such as voicemail and conference calls are also available.
How to Access:
How to Request:
New telephone service or changes to existing service, may be requested using one of the online forms below. After clicking the link, log in with your BlueNet username and password, if prompted (you may need to prefix your username with ccsu_comp_srv\ - for example ccsu_comp_srv\ab1234). Complete the online form and click on the Review & Submit button; confirm the information and click on the Submit button.
- All telephone, voice mail, or line problems should be reported to the CCSU IT Help Desk.
- If your phone is stolen or vandalized, report it to the CCSU IT Help Desk and the Campus Police. A charge will apply for replacement of stolen or vandalized telephones.
- As of summer 2016, we have converted to a Cisco VoIP (voice over IP) phone system. Visit the VoIP Information web page for details and instructions.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- For additional information, please visit our About Telecommunications webpage.