Remote Application Server (Citrix)
The remote application server (Citrix) allows you to access Windows-based applications from any computer (PC or Mac) with an Internet connection. You can access software programs stored on the remote application server without the hassle or expense of installing them on your home computer.
How to Access:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://apps.ccsu.edu.
- Click on the Continue button.
- At the Office 365 Sign in screen, enter your CCSU email address and password, then authenticate using Microsoft MFA.
How to Request:
All faculty, staff, and students are granted access to the Public Applications folder, Academic Applications folder, and Desktops.
- Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance, may impact the availability of this service.
- Academic Applications: IBM Modeler, Color Think Pro, Maple 2018, PC-ORD
- Administrative Applications: Data Privilege, ERPortal, FileMaker, EMSCloud
- Public Applications: Chrome, Adobe Acrobat DC, SendFax
Academic applications such as SPSS, MatLab, Minitab are available in the VDA:
- Access to Campus Computers (VDAs) Remotely: https://www2.ccsu.edu/itservicecatalog/?id=268