Mobile/Wireless Printing for Students
During the Fall 2020 semester there are two printers available for free student printing in the Student Center. One is located near the Information Desk and the other is outside of Alumni Hall.
Please be respectful of others and follow these simple guidelines for printing:
- Limit your print documents to 50 pages or less
- Print documents for Academic purposes only - no personal printing
- Limit the number of documents you print in one day to 5 or less
- Abuse of these guidelines could result in losing printing privileges
Click here for current instructions. These instructions supercede the information below.
CCSU students can print to printers in the Marcus White Student Technology Center, Student Center, and Library, directly from mobile devices, laptops, tablets, etc., via a system called PrinterOn. The documents will be sent to the pay-for-printing Print Stations in the three areas and will need to be released to a printer. There are three ways to print with PrinterOn.
1. Print from the web by going to https://print.ccsu.edu using any browser.
2. Print from email directly to a Print Station and then release to a printer.
3. Print from the App - go to your app store and download the free PrinterOn app for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
How to Access:
How to Request:
Any time the Student Technology Center, Library, and Student Center are open. Exceptions:
- Sunday 12am to 12pm, System maintenance, may impact the availability of this service.
PrinterOn does not replace our Pay-for-Printing System - rather it is a more convenient way for students to print documents without the need to log into a computer in one of the three areas.