Prepares students for careers as educational technology leaders and administrators in schools and on campuses. Program balances theory and hands-on experience and focuses on computer-based instruction, instructional design, interactive multimedia, networking, and distance learning.
Students are expected to:
- apply technology skills in the development of instruction;
- understand and apply instructional design process;
- apply production skills in the development of instruction;
- apply evaluation standards to various instructional programs;
- understand and apply the technology integration process;
- understand and apply inquiry skills in educational technology research; and
- demonstrate leadership skills in applying instructional technology in the work environments.