This program is offered by the Physical Education & Human Performance Department
Students who hold a bachelor's degree may pursue teacher certification in Physical Education through this post-baccalaureate program. This program prepares students for PK-12 teacher certification and does not result in a master's degree.
Students must demonstrate the following:
- Positive professional attitudes, attributes, and dispositions that affect her or his performance as a teacher;
- Conduct that demonstrates professional behavior appropriate to the context;
- Conduct that demonstrates an understanding of the fact that one's actions reflect directly upon the status and substance of the profession;
- Confidentiality of all information concerning colleagues and students obtained in the educational process
- Integrity and honesty in written and verbal communication, documentation, and coursework related to the professional program for teacher certification.