Program prepares students for secondary teacher certification in Science Education: Chemistry, Earth Sciences, General Science, and Physics.
Students must demonstrate the following:
- Positive professional attitudes, attributes, and dispositions that affect her or his performance as a teacher;
- Conduct that demonstrates professional behavior appropriate to the context;
- Conduct that demonstrates an understanding of the fact that one's actions reflect directly upon the status and substance of the profession;
- Confidentiality of all information concerning colleagues and students obtained in the educational process
- Integrity and honesty in written and verbal communication, documentation, and coursework related to the professional program for teacher certification