This program is offered by the Technology & Engineering Education Department
Program provides courses for college graduates leading to teacher certification in technology and engineering education. Comprised of technical and professional courses, the program is offered in the late afternoon and evenings.
Students must demonstrate the following:
- Positive professional attitudes, attributes, and dispositions that affect her or his performance as a teacher;
- Conduct that demonstrates professional behavior appropriate to the context;
- Conduct that demonstrates an understanding of the fact that one's actions reflect directly upon the status and substance of the profession;
- Confidentiality of all information concerning colleagues and students obtained in the educational process
- Integrity and honesty in written and verbal communication, documentation, and coursework related to the professional program for teacher certification.