Experience Central Connecticut State University for the day and take a tour of our campus!
CCSU occupies more than 165 acres in suburban New Britain, Connecticut. Just minutes from the state capital of Hartford, campus is approximately two hours from New York City and Boston.
New and renovated buildings add to the classic collegiate style of the campus' architecture. Safe, accessible walkways provide easy passage to our facilities. Common green spaces, new and mature trees, and meticulous landscaping set the scene for relaxing strolls and other recreational activities. Ongoing renovations ensure CCSU continues to be one of the most attractive, convenient, and modern campuses in the state.
But don't just take our word for it, schedule a tour and discover for yourself.
Where you attend college is one of the biggest decisions you will make. Come visit campus and discover all that CCSU has to offer! During our student-led tour speak with current students, learn about our admission process, discuss your goals, and check out select areas of campus, including our state-of-the-art facilities. The admission staff will be available after the tour to answer any questions you might have. We can't wait to meet you!
On the tour you'll visit
- Student Center: The hub of campus involvement and home to our 149 student organizations and clubs. In addition, it houses the Student Government Association, Central Activities Network, the Mosaic Center, and the Women's Center.
- Huang Recreation Center: At our newly renovated rec center you can take advantage of the 70,000 sq. ft. recreational facility to swim laps, hit the batting cages, or go for a run. Take Zumba, spinning, or other fit & fun classes. Try your hand at intramural or club sports like flag football, floor hockey, equestrian, boxing, or skiing.
- Applied Innovation Hub: Home to the School of Engineering, Science, & Technology, this new facility offers state-of-the-art augmented and virtual reality technology along with connected labs that are in constant communication. Learn through hands-on use of the latest technology in your field of study.
- Mid-Campus Residence Hall: Mid-Campus Residence Hall is CCSU’s newest living space. Suites consist of two to three bedrooms sharing a bathroom and furnished living area. It also offers air conditioning, Wi-Fi, streaming services, kitchenettes, and a comfortable, safe place to live and learn.
- Henry Barnard Hall: Home to the School of Education and Professional Studies (SEPS) and the George R. Muirhead Center for International Education, which operates the Study Aboard Program. SEPS has a long history of training educators and human service professionals, beginning with the establishment of the New Britain Normal School—CT's first teacher training institution—in 1849.
- Willard-DiLoreto Hall: Home to the Carol A. Ammon College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences and vital support services including Student Disability Services, Veterans Affairs, the Career Development Office, Writing Center, and the Counseling & Wellness Center.